The Bangalore Development Authority (BDA) has launched the scheme in 2016 which aims to provide affordable flats for folks that want to be free from rented houses. This scheme is spread across many parts of the town and with an entire of 3280 flats.
Kempegowda construction is one of the foremost and thus the new design developed by the BDA (Bangalore Development Authority). BDA Bangalore Housing Scheme had released for the interested candidates for the allotments of 5,000 residential sites in KG designs. The Bangalore Housing Scheme will offer the category apartments like 1 BHK, 2 BHK, and three BHK houses for general, EWS and LIG categories.
Eligibility for the Bangalore Housing Scheme:
• The candidates who apply for the BDA plots allotment should be staying in Karnataka from the last 15 years to the date of the registration form.
•The candidate who is applying for the BDA scheme of the plot possesses to be 18 years or quite that.
• If one member applies to the housing scheme, then the other beloved can't apply for this same housing scheme.
• you're not eligible for this plot if the one that you simply love features a flat, plot or house within the Bangalore Metropolitan city.
• The initial money you deposit at the time of registration won't get any interest. However, it'll be adjusted against the whole plot value of successful candidates.
• you'll submit the whole application with the cheque for the initial deposit amount at that bank where you'll take the appliance form.
• After receiving the appliance , the BDA will announce a “Provisional List” for eligible applicants. The applicants who aren't eligible can raise the objection after the allotment is complete. Once this process is completed, BDA will announce the last glossary of the eligible applicant and will be refunded the deposit money to the non-eligible applicants. Last time BDA will take the 1 year to supply non-eligible deposited money.
How to apply for Bangalore Development Scheme(BDA) :
• Visit the official website of the Bangalore Development Authority
• Search BDA Plot scheme 2019 form
• Read out the instruction carefully then click proceed.
• Fill the appliance form with all the proper details.
• Submit the appliance form by clicking the submit option.
Documents required for applying BDA Scheme:
• Aadhar Card
• driver's license
So thats almost the foremost scheme for affordable housing in Bangalore.